Comedians will help Russell Howard to live longer in series 2 of his show, coming to Australian screens same week as the U.K.
Russell Howard returns to The Comedy Channel to offer his unique and acclaimed perspective on news and current affairs with a second series of The Russell Howard Hour on Tuesday November 13 at 8.30PM.
For the first time, Russell will address his fear of mortality in a brand-new strand, “Live Forever”. With the aid of comedians, Russell is set to participate in a mixture of scientifically proven, spiritual and perhaps slightly dubiously dubbed life prolonging activities including:
- The Finnish activity of getting päntsdrunk with Greg Davies – a Nordic name for drinking at home, in your underwear
- Chinese therapy with Jimmy Carr
- Shaman healing with Roisin Conaty
- Nordic Cuddling with Jon Richardson
- Plastination with Rose Matafeo
- Goat Yoga with Mo Gilligan
- Cryotherapy with Paul Chowdhry
We will also see the return of “Playground Politics”, where Russell talks to children about international issues at schools around the world to get a junior perspective on global politics and “Good Deeds”, championing the nation’s spirit of generosity through highlighting our more noble gestures.